He just had a blood test smack, thyroid test, etc.  He is having cold sores lately, so the dr. prescribed a medicine that said it was not recommended for the elderly because of possible hallucinations, etc. No UTI that I know of, but his Levodopa after all these years causes benign hallucinations.  He had very dangerous ones when he had a UTI.  He did not have one sweat for two and a half days after a day of one after another.  He had one today.  He was really out of it for the past two days not knowing he had sons, but he was lucid today.  We had to euthanize his six week old puppy, however, so I don't know if that will knock him down. E.

"M.Schild" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: >  He was very hallucinatory and disoriented today, however and slept  most
> of the day.

has he been checked for any infection? UTI?
maryse