Peggy, I do my best money wise, to keep up but sometimes it's  difficult.
But, if you are a veteran, VA will PAY for your DBS, at least  from my
information that is the true.   So if that is the case, I  guess we do treat some of
our veterans well......,
.It is amazing how people down our health system, true, it's not perfect,
but it's certainly better than Canada, and the rest of the world. .....I  hate
the medicare fraud, and over charging and I am the first one to call about
this.   As I mentioned, I wish Brig had considered DBS,  but  he would not, then
the study you were on was considered, but his mental status  was not good
enough to handle that.
Hope to see you at the forum, if all works out.   Nest week,  I have to fly
to El Paso to meet my daughter who is coming back to the  area because her
husband is being re-deployed, and we are driving back to  Pa.  And I am also
fighting my mother's nursing home, because Medicaid did  not kick in when it should
have, due to some glitch, never a dull moment in my  life.  Leaving in a few
minutes to go see Brig 80 miles away, so I can clue  the veteran's home(BTW,
best care in state) in on Brig's donating his brain for  research.
Gerry