Gerry Haines wrote:
> Again, my statements have been turned around, I am not for universal health

Gerry: Lets take a look at what not having  universal health available
in this country dun.
Over 40 million people without any coverage, many are children.
The US has now slipped to 37th place among all nations in live births
and longevity

Every body else seams to be able to care for all it's citicens but us?

Or do you see health care as something for the privliged