Carol, I love what you have written here.  My husband never went through DBS
so I've had no personal experience with the procedure.  I only know about
the experiences of the list members.

You've made the procedure and follow-up come alive for me.  I'm wondering if
DBS is going to be done as frequently in the future - it certainly doesn't
sound like something I would like to go through.  But then, I don't have PD.
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 68/28 with PD, died 11/20/07)
www.bentwillowfarm.org