Thanks for this, Ray.  Fascinating.  I don't know when/if we'll ever know
whether she misspoke or if we in the West are not being given complete
information.  She was an intelligent, articulate woman, though, and I tend to
doubt that she woul have made such a significant statement in error--without
an immediate correction.  Scott

>===== Original Message From Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
>I need someone else to take a look at this BBC David Frost interview with
Bhutto wherein she mentions name of man who murdered Bin Laden.  2nd video it
is edited out - but slick job don't know how it was done but it is not there
anymore.

>http://existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com/2007/12/bbc-censored-benazir-bhuttos
-reports.html

>Rayilyn Brown
>Board Member AZNPF
>Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's Foundation

Scott E. Antes
Department of Anthropology
Northern Arizona University
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-5200