Gerry
I was appalled to read what you are paying out for health coverage for you
and Brig.  That is simply incredible.  I am not really a strong supporter of
world-wide health care, because I think it weakens the system by removing
the competitive edge.  But for sure something has to give!

We cannot continue to pay these premiums and healthcare facilities and
professional cannot continue to make such exorbitant charges. I just had a
fusion of a cervical disk in my neck last month.  I received the initial
cost summary (this is before the anesthesia charge and the neurosurgeon's. I
was only in the hospital one day.  The cost was nearly $40,000!  That's NOT
a t ypo - forty thousand dollars!  I simple find that incredible.

Peggy
A new year is a reminder to celebrate
all the good things in your world.