Again, my statements have been turned around, I am not for universal health
care.  True it was tough, but we saw doctors immediately, got medication
immediately, I had health insurance from school, which helped. I never want  the
government controlling any thing else, and I don't want them determining my
apts. with doctors.  It is time to rein things in and get control  ourselves,
the government is not the answer, both dems. and republicans screw  things up.
Look at medicare, and all the other things, just cut taxes and  let us have
our own money to pick our own health care, or I like the savings  accounts, and
you keep what you don't spend.
  My father worked for Bethlehem Steel for 40 years, and before the  end
came, the unions had wiped them out from health care to 13 weeks  vacation.  All
of them said, I don't need to go to the doctor, or new  glasses, but what the
h---, the company is paying for it so I might as well  go.  The company was no
better, they had employees papering and painting  the executives homes. Every
employee and executive had a Bethlehem  Steel wheel barrel in his garage.
I will get off my soap box now, this list is about   Parkinson's, not other
stuff, I apologize.
Gerry