I cannot speak for Peggy, but it sounds like she is referring to competition among healthcare providers, not among recipients. But still, Ned, you are right on the money because Bush's tort reform in Texass caught on in other states. The doctors can not be held accountable for mistakes or plain not treating people at all, so the lack of punishment/rewards, the potential caps on their insurance rates, are all factors that have already removed this compteitive edge. Now, as you suggest, the competition seems to be among the victims, who will thrive/survive, and who will not?
Angela> Peggy Willocks wrote:> > I am not really a strong supporter of> > world-wide health care, because I think it weakens the system by removing> > the competitive edge.> Peggy:> Who are the people that should not have health care so you can have your> competitive edge?> ned
Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/digitallife/keepintouch.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_VideoChat_distantfamily_012008