I just heard from Diane Wyshak who told me that Guilliani acted very nervous when he was quizzed by her family members today re ESCR at a NH event. He supports the Coburn bill which ditches embryonic SCR.  I just emailed Coburn for using the Prentice 70 cures list - I looked up Parkinson's treatments and you guessed it -  there was Dennis Turner and the Amgen trial participants!  Can someone tell me what we must do to stop these lies?

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's Foundation