Angela, I hope that you are documenting that your daughter has been fired
from any number of jobs - that should convince SSI that she is disabled.

It would seem that it is time to get a lawyer to address this issue - there
are many who work pro bono.  As you have pointed out, if your daughter is
too demented to vote, she is clearly too demented to work.  Someone needs to
intervene on her behalf.

Your daughter should be made aware that, if she is granted SSRI, she still
can work.
--------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 68/28 with PD, died 11/20/07)
www.bentwillowfarm.org