Social security confirmed M argaret's diagnosis of young onset parkinsons and epilepsy with grand mal seizures. This information was included in the denial of benefits she received this week.

She now tells me she wants to go back to work. She cannot care for herself nearly as well as social security says she can .(she cannot even get to the appointments or know what day they are without help)

She was told she cannot register to vote because of the dementia. Yet her dementia is not interfering with her daily function according to the Social Security Administration.  I have urged her to appeal but she is determined to get another job. How many times will she get hurt at work or be refused employment before she understands??
She says how many times will she be denied victims assistance, ssi , and even a doctor visit before I understand.

Is the election going to help??
Angela

http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008