As far as I am aware, there is one -- and only one -- reason for a "drug
holiday".  If you are experiencing an adverse experience in your treatment,  and
it's origin can't be established, it may due to an interaction between your
drugs.  In this case, it may be wise to go off all drugs and supplements
(under your MD's supervision), wait enough time for the drugs to be eliminated
from your body, and then go back on them one at a time.  observing  carefully to
see when the adverse experience occurs.

Wilson
71, diagnosed with PD, 1/2005

In a message dated 1/23/2008 4:08:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,