My husband was put on drug holidays three times in two years and I believe each time he lost a lot of ground mentally and physically.  I have read the holidays are dangerous and could even cause death.  elaine

"M.Schild" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: I thought they had stopped them years ago. Didn't help and could even be
dangerous
maryse cg JOhn 78,18