A drug holiday at our house  is when the neuro instructs the hospital to permanently drop a patient with PD, and Margey says find something soft to fall on, as it can become a regular occurance.

I know this may sound really stupid, but if I had the option of a second opinion, I would try that. We are at the point that Margey has been denied insurance and even medicaid, and the reason she was dropped was due to her young age. . and I suspect sliding scale payment department had a small part also.

If I were you I would check with another doctor before  stopping or changing ANY medication.
Angela, C/G for 5 years. . . to Margey
http://biggestloser.msn.com/