Thank you so much. Margey received a cane for a gift today. She cringed but quipped, "This is the heaviest thing I've ever picked up."  It really seems to help. She says it promised to protect her from hitting the gound so many times. (dementia and reason make strange bedfellows). She has not fallen AT ALL since she received it. Her average is 5-8 times per day off Ldopa and 1-3 times on it.

I have almost convinced her apply for SSI round 3.  At the hearing level, a lot of refusals are overturned, I think. But her self worth is attatched to work. And she enjoys paying herself from flea market income.She is a good worker as a chef, but the hazards of kitchen and magnetism of other folks towards her has cost her many jobs.  Thanks all for listening.

I have heard from Mrs. Schaefe and they were real helpful too. . . .

Angela