Hi Tosh!  Yes, indeed, I would like to speak at the conference and have
booked into the conference.  I would like to speak about our project and
its progress.  Roger presented last year on our attempt to gather
information on the writing projects that professors assign to students.
We have gathered all of the course outlines from a small affiliate
college at UWO and we have applied our data grid to them.  The data is
currently in a format that will allow us to do some analysis and it
should be possible to speak about our preliminary findings at the
conference.  Theresa.