From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tosh Tachino
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 1:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Canadian Caucus

We are a little more than one month away from CCCC, so I'd thought I'd ask
you
again to see if I can get speakers who would like to speak at the Canadian
Caucus (this time with commitment).

Back in September, I had two tentative speakers.

Tyler Tokaryk - interested
Theresa Hyland - Project with Roger Graves

Can you confirm your attendance?  Is there anyone else who would like to
speak
at the caucus?

This year the caucus will be on Thursday, April 3, 6:30-7:30.

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you in New Orleans.
Tosh Tachino, M.A., B.A. Honors
Ph.D. Candidate, Iowa State University
Rhetoric and Professional Communication
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]