To those attending CCCC,
I've booked a double room in New Orleans which I would like to share
with a roommate (female).  It's at the Hilton Garden Inn.  If you are
interested, please let me know.
Thanks,
Bonnie

Bonnie Waterstone, Ph.D.
External Programs & International Initiatives
Coordinator, M.Ed. International Programs
Lecturer, Community Graduate Programs
Faculty of Education
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive