I just wanted to let all my old friends here know that I finally  published
my book!  If you are interested, go to _www.lulu.com_ (http://www.lulu.com)
and search the keyword Parkinson's  disease.  The name of the book is Many Faces
by Terrie W. Starr.  You  may know me by Terrie Whitling.  It is a series of
short stories or  "snapshots" of my life and how I've strived to live in
harmony with Parkinson's  disease for the past 25 years.    Right now it can be
purchased  directly from me or through the lulu website.  In approx. 6 weeks it
will  be available online at Borders, Amazon and Barnes and Nobles.  I did not
write this book to make a profit.  All royalties from the book will go
directly to Parkinson's research.  If there are any support groups out  there that
are interested in  my presenting a program for you, please email  me
privately. I live in South Carolina now and can drive anywhere in South  Carolina,
North Carolina or Georgia.

Terrie Whitling-Starr 53/25