Ray,

You said that the common PD drugs did not work for you but DBS did.
I am considering DBS now because the Stalevo and Mirapex I'm on is
having less positive effect and more negative.  I was wondering if you
are on any kind of PD meds, what they are, and what effects or side-effects
they may have.

Thx,

JM

maybe Sinemet does not work for these people.  After my first dose I
thought, this is great!!  But unfortunately it never helped again, nor did
Comtan, Stalevo, agonists like Mirapex, Requip, etc.  DBS was the only
thing
that helped me, but I would certainly take PD meds if they helped.  This is
weird, I know, but true.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's Foundation

-=-=-
... Does it bother you that doctors call what they do a practice?