Has anyone had any experience with Apokyn?? I have learned of a study which I can participate in using Apokyn and Tigan (to prevent nausea and vomiting).? There are a number of possible side effects and if anyone has any experience with this treatment, length of time using it, pros and cons, satisfaction with outcome, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

I have been experiencing more off times and the Apokyn is supposed to help in a "rescue" situation to get out of a restaurant or another venue and back to the car or whatever...? It is delivered via a self-administered shot.? It is supposed to take 10-12-15 minutes to kick in, providing approximately 1- 1hour and 15 minutes of on time.

I was diagnosed in 1998 in my mid-forties.

Thank you.

Fran Landes