> I have been experiencing more off times and the Apokyn is supposed to help
> in a "rescue" situation to get out of a restaurant or another venue and
> back to the car or whatever...? It is delivered via a self-administered
> shot.? It is supposed to take 10-12-15 minutes to kick in, providing
> approximately 1- 1hour and 15 minutes of on time.

It has been used for some years here in France. It seems to be a good rescue
remedy if you get frozen but seems to loose some of its effect with time
from what I read. People need more and more. ( I mean the self-administered
kind.)
There is also a long term delivery version through a 'pump' where it can be
administered up to 20 hours/day.  Noone has mentioned it recently but it
souded a bit complicated.
Maryse cg JOhn 78,18