Dick is not taking them.  I was hoping that they did not start this exhaustion thing. I talked to his doctor and he said that we will discuss what might be done with his meds when we go next week.  They accepted me into the CARE Group.  The instructions for communicating are too much for me today, so I will tackle that another day.  It is late.  We had three doctor appts. for Dick and me today and were supposed to go to a concert.  Instead, we went to a friend;s house for Dick to take a nap before heading home at7 p.m.  He had to go to bed right away, and so did I, but I have been up for two hours reading the new group emails.  Poor people.  I am a wimp.
Elaine

"M.Schild" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: >  About a month ago, we cut his Gabapentin from two twice a day to one twice
> a day and cut out l5 mg. of Mirtazapine, but he was doing well without
> them.

if he was doing well without them then why take them?
maryse