I need to ask the group a question. I have Parkinsons and am 56 been
diagnosed since 2001 and am doing fairly well.  I am still working.  I am a New York
Ctiy Special Education teacher.  My question is:  when the time comes that I
need to go on SS disability, can I collect ssd and my full teacher's disability
pension?  I have heard Ray mention a few times that this is double dipping
from the Reagan era.  I am counting on the 2 sources of money when the time
comes.  Is it a federal law or just unique to certain states?  I would appreciate
if anyone could advise.

Janet

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)