We usually decide the dinner venue at the caucus, but should we do this on the
list? I've only been to New Orleans once about 10 years ago, so I would rather
solicit the wisdom of somebody who is more familiar with the place.

Also, let me apologize for the misspelling in my earlier post.  Wendy's last
name is "Strachan," not "Strachen."

> Do you know yet where the dinner will be?
>
> Professor Sandy Dorley
> Lead Faculty--Technical Writing
> School of Liberal Studies
> Conestoga College, Kitchener, ON