Theresa,

You'll need to talk to Rose on that ;-)

I would like to join the dinner, but I'm flying in on Wednesday evening, and I
wouldn't want to make a dinner plan that assumes the flights being on time.

> Great, but I wonder where I'll get the red rose?  Theresa.
>
> Julia E Kiernan wrote:
> > I'm interested in dining with you all as well. I guess I'll be on the
lookout for a red rose and curly black hair.

> > Julia
> >
> > Julia Kiernan
> > Department of English
> > University of Louisville
> > Bingham Humanities
> > Louisville, KY 40292

> > Bonnie Waterstone wrote:
> >

> >> I'm also at the Hilton Garden Inn and new to CCCC.  Count me in, please.
> >> Bonnie
> >>

> >> Bonnie Waterstone
> >> Faculty of Education
> >> Simon Fraser University
> >> 8888 University Drive
> >> Burnaby, BC
> >> V5A 1S6
> >> CANADA
> >> Email:	[log in to unmask]
> >> www.educ.sfu.ca/intled

> >> Bonnie Waterstone, Ph.D.
> >> External Programs & International Initiatives
> >> Coordinator, M.Ed. International Programs
> >> Lecturer, Community Graduate Programs
> >>
> >> Faculty of Education
> >> Simon Fraser University
> >> 8888 University Drive
> >> Burnaby, BC
> >> V5A 1S6
> >> CANADA
> >> Tel:  778.782.6625
> >> Fax:  778.782.4203
> >> Office:  EDB 8547
> >> Email:	[log in to unmask]
> >> www.educ.sfu.ca/intled

> >>    its newsletter, and the annual conference, go to
> >>              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/
> >>                 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
> >>

> > Will you wear a red rose in your lapel?  I'll try to look you up when
> > you get there.  I have very curly black hair and am about 5'4" tall.  I
> > look forward to meeting you, Bonnie.  Theresa.

> >     its newsletter, and the annual conference, go to
> >               http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/
> >     its newsletter, and the annual conference, go to
> >               http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/
>     its newsletter, and the annual conference, go to
>               http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/

Tosh Tachino, M.A., B.A. Honors
Ph.D. Candidate, Iowa State University
Rhetoric and Professional Communication