Russ has created a wiki to help "inkshed" the process of creating
sessions for the conference:

http://inkshed25.wikispaces.com/

I've posted an idea/topic that I'd like to invite feedback/contributions on:

http://inkshed25.wikispaces.com/Insiders

The topic: reasons people give me for why they don't attend the
conference. One of the original reasons for creating Inkshed (the
newsletter and the conference) was to create a forum for Canadian
academics to meet outside of CCCCs. This part of the Inkshed mission
hasn't been completely successful--or has it? I think it is worth
talking about at the 25th conference, and I'd like to invite anyone else
who is interested to work their way into this conversation.

Once you go to the wikispaces site above, you will need to join so that
Russ can authorize you to edit the page I put up and to put up your own
pages. I put up a page of instructions about how to do this on the site;
just be aware that there is a lag between the time you join and the time
when Russ does his thing.

Roger Graves