Hi all,

How about a closing sentence saying that various members of CASLL and CATTW
collaborated on this piece, and then have the executive members or
presidents of CASLL and CATTW as signatories.

Cheers,
Amanda

--
*~*Gramarye/Glamour/Grammar: the power to bewitch and enchant through the
learned use of spoken and written language.*~*