I was going to suggest that I try to draft a response and then post it to the list for comments.  I haven't got into the Inkshed wikis but I could do, if you want to let me go ahead.
Susan

Susan Drain, PhD
Department of English
Mount Saint Vincent University
Halifax, NS Canada  B3M 2J6
902 457 6220

This communication, including any attached documentation, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or taking action on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact us immediately so we may correct our records.
Please then delete or destroy the original transmission and any subsequent reply.
Thank you.