From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Margaret
Procter
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 9:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: University Affairs article on writing at universities

Please do draft a response, Susan, on behalf of the Inkshed community
(and other sensible people). I was appalled at the incoherence and lack
of evidence in the piece. It had all the characteristics of first-draft
writing!
Margaret

Susan Drain wrote:
> I was going to suggest that I try to draft a response and then post it
> to the list for comments.  I haven't got into the Inkshed wikis but I
> could do, if you want to let me go ahead. Susan
>
> Susan Drain, PhD
> Department of English
> Mount Saint Vincent University
> Halifax, NS Canada  B3M 2J6
> 902 457 6220
>

> This communication, including any attached documentation, is intended
> only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
confidential, personal, and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, or taking action on the contents is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact us
immediately so we may correct our records.

--
Dr. Margaret Procter
Coordinator, Writing Support

416 978-8109; FAX 416 971-2027