From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan
Drain
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 8:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: University Affairs article on writing at universities

I was going to suggest that I try to draft a response and then post it
to the list for comments.  I haven't got into the Inkshed wikis but I
could do, if you want to let me go ahead.
Susan

Susan Drain, PhD
Department of English
Mount Saint Vincent University
Halifax, NS Canada  B3M 2J6
902 457 6220

This communication, including any attached documentation, is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
confidential, personal, and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, or taking action on the contents is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact
us immediately so we may correct our records.
Please then delete or destroy the original transmission and any
subsequent reply.
Thank you.

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/