Thanks for sharing Anthony's talk, Doreen.
jaffer

Doreen Starke-Meyerring, Dr. wrote:

>Thanks for sharing this, Tania. Very interesting. The person must have
missed the Dalhousie conference on critical writing and critical
thinking and Anthony's talk, which explains the issues very nicely for
a broader audience:

>Paré, A. (2007). What we know about writing, and why it matter. Plenary
address, Critical writing, critical thinking conference, Dalhousie
University, Halifax, May 2-3
>http://faculty.msvu.ca/SusanDrain/pare%20keynote.pdf.
>
>Doreen

Smith