Firstly, let me apologize. I have been a peripatetic reader here for a
few years but I have been mute for quite a while as other matters
(like making my daily bread!) interfered, and my PD seemed to be
quiet. No more.  So I am looking for more info on camptocormia, which
has debilitated me far worse than any of my other symptoms.

Anyone else stooped over to the extent of not being able to walk more
than a few city blocks and only with a walker?

TIA for any help profferred. I feel like I have just been imprisoned.

Murray Kastner
Montreal, Canada
(514)296-8808