Subject: Re: Sinemet vs. Mirapex, etc.
From: BNPLOSS@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:03:56 EDT

Sender: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
<PARKINSN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

----

List-archive is the link you click on to be taken to the Parkinsn listserv
archives. You will be presented with folder names going back to our
inception in 1994 broken down into weeks of months.

Using the new web interface is pretty straight forward. To protect your
settings, two things are required to use the subscription features, your
email address that you used when you subscribed to Parkinsn and a password.
Register LISTSERV Password just requires for you to enter a password two
times in addition to the email address.
Don't worry if you are forgetful, you can create a new password at anytime.

Searching the archive is straight forward as is setting your email
subscription options.

If all the subscription options are too geeky for you, the subscription
buttons create the necessary commands for your email program with you just
having to click send. The subscription buttons are on PIENO at:

http://tinyurl.com/yopx4p

Barbara Patterson and I appreciate you all for contributing.

John Cottingham