You must all realize when Brig was diagnosed, there was no Mirapex, just
sinemet.  Therefore,  symmetrel (amantadine) or sinemet, was the only  thing
available, then came permax, etc.....
Brig is now in Mercy hospital in end stages of Parkinson, unable to
communicate, move, swallow, sodium levels beyond belief, on oxygen, and non
responsive to me and my children.
I am a mess, feel like I have been grieving for years, and now I don't know
how to grieve,
No one should have to suffer like this after 22 years, enough is  enough.  I
pray God is merciful to him.
Gerry

Home.