Don Reed called the Wyshaks and it seems they found cancer in her bones.  Will know more in a couple of days.  It is not a "routine" hip replacement.   Many thanks to those of you who emailed me for her address to send her get well wishes.  I believe it does help.  I know when I had ovarian cancer I ended up with a big box of letters and cards from parents and kids at my school.  Maybe that is why I'm still here.
Let me know if you want to add your good wishes (I don't want to put her addresses on the internet).

Thanks for your concern.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's Foundation