Likewise, I mentioned Susan's letter to several people that I met at Cs, and
they expressed their interests in reading the letter. Could I use the version of
the letter that Susan posted on the listserve on March 30 or is there another
version that I should use?

> >Thanks again to all.  I nearly added a statement that said "All the good
things in this piece come from my collaborators; I am solely responsible for any
errors it may contain."  I decided not to, but I am putting it here.

Tosh Tachino, M.A., B.A. Honors
Ph.D. Candidate, Iowa State University
Rhetoric and Professional Communication
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]