Here's just a thought, but having written something about this for CWCA,
I'm wondering if we need a broader discussion of professional
development opportunities within writing programs in Canada.  Most of us
who attend the Canadian Caucus of the CCCC's Conference, and the
Canadian conferences such as  Inkshed, STILHE etc.are programme
directors.  I'm wondering how each institution handles the professional
development of all the part-timers and volunteers who help us keep our
programs running?  Perhaps some papers presenting models and best
practices  might be in order?  Theresa.