Inkshed 25 looms on the near horizon. If you're going to be coming, you need to let us know.

New information is on the conference Web site:

http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/inkshed25

What you need to know right now, though, is that we're pretty excited about the program, and about greeting the inkshedders who've already registered, and those who've said they'll be here. Registration is cheap and simple ($150); rooms at the STU conference centre are even cheaper ($30+ for a single, $40+ for a double).

We're going to provide a wireless network for people who prefer to inkshed on keyboards, and inkshed pads for those who like the feel of a pen between their fingers; we're going to give everybody time to go to the wonderful Fredericton Market; and best of all, we expect it to be an Inkshed Working Conference.

Come help us celebrate a quarter century of Inkshedding by reflecting on what we're all doing here in the 21st century.

If you can't complete registration now but want us to hold a space for you, email and tell us how long we should hold it.

-- Anne and Russ

Inkshed 25
St. Thomas University