Hi my name is Brian I'm 59 years old. I was originnally diagnosed with pd 11
years ago. I was "rediagnosed" at Johns hopkins 5 years ago with
"Dopa-responsive Dystonia  I have been reading books about pd when I came across the book
"When Parkinson's  Strikes Early by Barbara Blake-Krebs, M.A. & Linda Herman,
M.I.S.
My sister was diagnosed with the same dystonia. I think that I have Pd. Thank
you and good day. Brian Ely