I am so very sorry.  I don't say much but I have been on for several years.  I have Parkinson, my father also had Parkinsons and he died three years ago just like Brig.  My sister and I spent 5 weeks driving back and forth to hospital then finely with Hospice we were able to bring him home for the last four days.  He was just like Brig, he couldn't talk or do anything the last couple of weeks.  He wouldn't die with my sister and I in the room.  He had said he didn't want to leave his girls but he missed mom so much.  She had been gone 4 1/2 yrs.  One morning while both my sister and myself were out of the room he died.
I know how much you loved him and how much you will miss him.  I miss my father so much and it will be much harder for you with Brig.  I always loved to read what both of you had to say.  I hope my husband and I will be the same as I get more dependant.  My prayers are with you.
  Marsha Lance
Gerry Haines <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Dear List,
My heart is braking while I write this e-mail. My husband,Brig, of 44 years
passed away at 7AM this morning of late stage Parkinsons. My daughter and I
were at his side from 3AM to 7PM yesterday, Today is our anniversary, and
he waited until then. I have been with him every day, driving 80 miles up and
80 miles back for over a month, because he has been so sick. Unable to
move, communicate, and respond has been hell. He has done more to help find a
cure than 5 people put together, he did every study and clinical trial there
was, and I am so proud of him. Loved this man.
Gerry

MARSHA