Gerry,

I first met you and Brig at the 2000 PAN forum. I was inspired by the two of
you, as well as folks like Mary Yost and Dale Severans and Margaret Tuchman and
Lupe McCann and Charlotte Mancuso and Mary-Helen Davila, some still active and
some silenced too early by their disease. You all were mentors to me, and I
will always be grateful for you have given and continue to give.

No one should have to endure the pain and sorrow that you and Brig have
struggled against for so long. Please accept my deep and sincere condolences. I
will always remember Brig as he was when I first met him, warm and welcoming
and ready for the fight. His kind don't pass this way too often.

With Deep Respect for You Both,

Greg Wasson