The studies may not convince some that there is a link between head injury and parkinson's disease, but I can assure you after a boat to the head, subsequent diagnosisof Parkinson's a few months later, did not come as a shock. Confirmations of these diasnoses have attributed the diesase to (a) head trauma (b) vagus nerve damage and (c) oxygen loss. Since all three risk factors occurred simultaneously, we cannot say for sure it is the head injury, but I have to ask about neck fractures and oxygen loss as potential risk factors as well.

Angela
How well do you know your celebrity gossip?
http://originals.msn.com/thebigdebate?ocid=T002MSN03N0707A