Hi all.  I am beginning to consider DBS surgery for my PD, and I am
wondering if anyone can point me to information on the plusses and
minuses of this treatment. I am particularly interested in
  - probability of bad effects (e.g. stroke)
- what symptoms are and are not improved
- restrictions in what you can do because of the wiring (eg can you
take an airplane flight?  get an mri? ..)

Thanks for any pointers / personal experiences.