there is a SinemetCR, time released.

========Original Message========     Subj: Re: tremors  Date: 4/13/2008
2:00:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time  From: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])   To: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])   Sent on:
Gene, thank you for the information. I looking  into natural suplimements. I
was taken Sinemet every 2 hours, 25/100 dose,  Contan and Wellbutrin and
starting having "sleep attacks" and freezing. So  I'm presently on Sinemet,
Effexor 75
250 mg, and Clozipan so I can sleep a  little better. Regards Brian

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
In  the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)