Hi All,

I have written very occasionally about my wife who is in her 30th
year of PD, having been diagnosed at age 45. Until a month or so ago
she was taking, in addition to Sinemet every two hours, Requip every
three hours. Her neurologist switched her from Requip to Neupro in an
attempt to even out the effect throughout the day. We noticed no
identifiable change. Then when the notice came around about the
recall of Neupro, she was switched to alternate days on Neupro, and a
few days ago, to no Neupro (or Requip) at all.  There has been no
noticeable effect of any of this -- the switch to alternate days, to
no Neupro, and now to no agonist whatsoever. Go figure!

Cheers,

-Ken