Brian-

I am responding to your inquiry about tremors.  I

I 've had tremors for ten years and  tried many different
medications which did help control my tremors.  After reading about
the impact of Glutathione on many people with PD I  decided that I
would add Glutathione to the medications prescribed by my
neurologist.   I am currently taking Salevo 150 mg 4 x day and Requip
7mg 3 x day. In addition  I am taking Glutathione by iV injection 2-3
times a week.  I take it by IV because it won't cross the barrier if
taken orally.  I feel  great, my tremor is under control and people
say that I look especially good.

Glutathione is an amino acid  and one of the most powerful
antioxidants used to neutralize the pollutants that affect mental
functioning. When I asked my neurologist what He thought of me taking
Glutathions,  he said "Go Ahead, it won't hurt you."  He is now
amazed at my progress.  His reaction during office visits is "look
you are not shaking a all.

  I must admit that all is not rosy because things get worse when I
think, reason, and converse. I have been a teacher for 41 years and
cannot conduct a clsss anymore.  I think PD is  a designer disease
that manifests itself differently.   What works for one person
usually  cannot be generalized to others. However, because the
prognosis for people with PD is not encouraging, I think it is worth
the effort to investigate everything that might  help.

I began reading widely and investigated every lead within traditional
and non-traditional medicine.  I was impressed with the  pioneering
research by Dr. David Perlmutter which focused .   nutrition, and
vitamins/minerals including Glutathione.  Several MDs have tested his
ideas including Dr. Julian  Whitacker who operates the Wellness
Institute in So. California.  Central to the treatment protocol by
both doctors and a host of other health care providers is
Glutathione. We are fortunate  to have access to the web and the
abundance of information. Check it out, investigate carefully because
non-traditional medicine has a stigma and the costs are not covered
by Medicare or most insurance companies.  I must say that my
laboratory work up by a non traditional doctor was the most thorough
that I have ever experienced.  Good luck as you proceed.  I will be
praying for your welfare.  Gene