Dear Gerry,

  I have been in skilled care, so I'm late hearing the sad news about Brig.He certainly fought long and hard.I  remember the film that you and he were in for PAN.

  Both of you have worked hard for a cure.

  MY heart goes out to you.

  With love,

  Lorraine J.

Gerry Haines <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Joan, Brig is in comfort care, not long, here is a Hero. He has been in
every study possible.
Will let you know.

Home.