  From: [log in to unmask]
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 9:20 AM
  Subject: Re: can you please help me ask a ? on the LISTSERV, i keep getting rejected

  I thank you for replyig, dsorry it toook awhile to reply.
  ia m so sorry for your MoM,
  how long did she have to deal wither problem and PAIN?

  Now if  you don't mind.can we talk about h ow i can (or if you can) so all of the country
  can recommend Trigeminal Neuralgia,
  she needs HELPsoon she cant stand thse [pain anyjmore) and  cant get the proper
  treatment s around town,.

  ThNK A fI   AGAIN FOR YOUR IME

  TAKE CARE FELLOW PD'er