Hi to all,
I've been reading this listserv a couple of months now, and thanks to all
for sharing information.  In addition to PD, I have developed a decent case
of General Anxiety Disorder, which I am also being treated.  I am taking
Sinemet and Mirapex.  One of my symptoms is a weak voice, stammering and
stuttering which affects my teaching, etc.  Now here's my question.  My
neurologist seems to think that this is due to the anxiety and not the PD.
I've read in many places that PD causes this.  Any insight.

Thanks,
Regina age 58